martes, 19 de maio de 2020

BROWN BEAR, BROWN BEAR (KINDERGARTEN / 1st GRADE: 1ºA, 1ºB)

Good morning kids!

Today is Tuesday, 19th May 2020 and I want you to see this wonderful story:  
BROWN BEAR, BROWN BEAR, WHAT DO YOU SEE? by Bill Martin Jr and Eric Carle. Pay attention!




Did you like it? I hope you did! Now you can play a LIM game. 

And now... what's your favourite animal of the story? I suggest you to draw it and write: 
I SEE A ... (and the name of the animal). For example: I see a brown bear. Then, send your picture to me and I will post it here.


WHAT DO YOU SEE?

 LUCÍA (1ºA) sees a giraffe. Excellent Lucía!


SERGIO (1ºA) sees a yellow duck. Very good Sergio!


 DYLAN (1ºA) sees a white dog. Well done Dylan!


LUCA (1ºB) sees a yellow duck. Very good Luca!


 ALBA (1ºB) sees a goldfish. Well done Alba!


 LEO (1ºB) sees a goldfish. Great job Leo!



PABLO (1ºB) sees a white dog. Excellent Pablo!


BREOGÁN (1ºB) sees a white dog, too. Great job Breo!


 CELTIA (1ºA) sees a purple cat. Excellent Celtia!


XANDRE (1ºA) sees a purple cat. Great job Xandre!



 
 
Have a wonderful day!


Ola peques!

Hoxe quero que vexades esta historia estupenda que se chama BROWN BEAR, BROWN BEAR, WHAT DO YOU SEE?. Despois de ver o vídeo facede a actividade LIM seguindo o enlace no que tendes que facer click (FAI CLICK AQUÍ).

Despois de ver o vídeo e facer as actividades interactivas propóñovos debuxar o voso animal favorito da historia e escribir debaixo do debuxo I SEE A ... e o nome do animal. Por exemplo: I SEE A BROWN BEAR. Cando teñades o debuxo feito enviádemo para que eu o poida colgar aquí.

Unha aperta grande!

Ningún comentario:

Publicar un comentario